Thursday, March 17, 2011

One Month Old...Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

My shirt may be too big, but I have my green on...at least for the picture :)

I love this picture of Rusty and Natalie looking at each other!

Little baby toes!


I think she was getting sick of me by this point...but there is more!

Bright-eyed!

What a big girl! Happy 1 Month Birthday!

Trying to capture a smile...got part of one

Are we done yet?

Love these little socks!

BIG yawn! Time for a nap!

Happy 1 Month Birthday, baby girl!
and
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today was my doctor appointment and Natalie was SO good! She was awake for most of it and was as content as could be just sitting in her carseat just waiting! She didn't make a peep the entire time! Then, once we went from the 2nd floor down to the basement to see her Daddy, she was asleep and wouldn't open her eyes for him!

Then, we headed to Babies R Us to get an extra storage bottle for pumping, but of course I came out of there with a couple more things than that! Oh well, I couldn't resist.

It is such a nice day today...sun shining and warm air, but with quite a gust of wind.  We will definitely be taking a walk for sure!


Getting ready for our walk on St. Patty's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.