Sunday, February 10, 2013

Natalie's 2nd Birthday Party!

...was a HUGE success!  The Curious George theme turned out so cute and we had a great turnout. Also, the bounce house was a huge hit, too!




Natalie~I hope you always know how loved you are by so many people. You have such a great personality. You are fun, energetic, beautiful, and smart. I hope you never change because you are just so full of life!  Your laugh is contagious and I wish I had just a tiny bit of the amount of energy you have!  I cannot wait to see all the new things you learn this coming year and to see what a beautiful young girl you continue to become!  Please know Mommy and Daddy love you very much!

Party details:

 

 

 











 







Photo Booth:
























Natalie got lots of fun presents and fun jumping with her friends in her new bounce house!

 \

 

 

 




 

Just prior to the party, Natalie poked me in the eye and it hurt really bad!  I thought for sure she scratched it and it watered the entire party!  I tried making my own "eyepatch" thinking blocking the light would help, but it didn't do much. Luckily, we know our optometrist personally and he was able to give me advice which really helped and I feel much better today!  I actually took a 2 hour nap after the party was over because I went to lay down to rest my eye...guess my whole body needed a nap!


Lots of thanks to my family for helping out with the set-up of the party and especially the clean-up while I napped!

I always feel bad during parties because there is always so much going on and I feel like I can't give all our guests attention, but want them all to know how much we appreciate them taking time to come to Natalie's party. She had a blast and went bananas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.