Monday, December 3, 2012

Aubrey 6 Month Check-Up

Other than a runny nose, everything checked out good for Aubrey today at her doctor's appointment. She was all smiles, that is until shots came. However, after her initial cry of discomfort, I picked her up, she looked at the nurse and started laughing. Silly girl!  She cried again when I put her pants on, but other than that she was a trooper!

6 Month Stats:

Weight: 15.5 lb (25 to 50 percentile)
Height: 26 in (50 percentile)
Head Circumference: 16.5 in (25 percentile)

She is almost identical to Natalie at this age!

Our girls are growing up way too fast, I wish they would just slow down!

Natalie was a good girl at the doctor's office too. The doctor mentioned how happy both girls were and that Natalie must have really been sick last week when we brought her in since she had no energy at all last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.