I know time just flies, but I feel with Aubrey time just kind of snuck up on us. I'm not really sure why, but maybe it's because she's not walking along anything or quite pulling herself up so she is still very much our baby instead of our almost ONE year old!
Getting pictures of her is quite the chore now that she's on the move and much more interested in grass pulling and exploring everything but the camera! Bobby helped a bit when he got home, but she still didn't want any part of it.
![]() |
| You can see what she really thinks about these stickers! |
1. She has 2 teeth
2. She is crawling everywhere...her favorite places seem to be Rusty's food dish and the bathroom
3. She is starting to eat a little table food, but with only 2 bottom teeth, she's pretty limited: her favorites are bananas and green beans (sounds like Natalie)
4. She is very inquisitive and looks for things to get into all the time (baby gates up soon?!)
5. She has starting doing a very high pitched scream/squeal which is awful especially when your ear is right by her mouth...oy!
5. I still can't really say that she's sleeping through the night because it's not consistent, but it's getting there
6. Wears 9 and 12 month clothes
7. Size 3 diapers still
8. Her favorite toys appear to be balls and things with music or that make music





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.