For Mother's Day weekend, we only had 1 kiddo with us, Natalie! Aubrey headed down to Tennessee with my parents for the weekend. Natalie had soccer so she couldn't go this time around. I think it's great for the girls to have their one-on-one time both with grandparents and Bobby/I. I think it makes them feel special. I know Natalie enjoyed being able to do some fun things with just mom and dad, while Aubrey got to hang out just with G/G B and G/G Toby!
On Friday night/Saturday, it was just Natalie and me because Bobby had an adventure race. Natalie played her soccer games both on Friday and Saturday and then got to go for ice cream at Menchie's when Bobby got home from his race.
![]() |
| I was their chauffeur for the night! |
On Sunday, we went to church and I volunteered with the preschoolers, then out to lunch at Cracker Barrel followed by a little bit of shopping at Sam's Club, Lowe's, and the Apple House for some pretty hanging baskets (which are still alive at the end of July I might add!). It was a great weekend and really crazy with only 1 kid. I can't believe soon we will have a house full of 3 kiddos!!!
Natalie decorated my card and envelope!
The girls made these drawings at school. They are supposed to be of their mother, but Natalie took the liberty to draw Bobby instead!
![]() |
| Natalie's |
![]() |
| Aubrey's |









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.