Our baby girl is now ONE year old! I cannot believe it! It flew by!
Everyone always tells you when you are pregnant to enjoy every moment because it will go by fast, and they are not kidding. I think we have definitely tried our best to enjoy every little moment/achievement about Natalie over this last year. I have tried my very best to capture every important moment in this blog and I hope Natalie can look back at these posts and have some great memories!
We love you to pieces, Natalie Lynne and cannot imagine our lives without you! You have brought lots of joy, happiness, and love to our lives. I hope you continue to be the sweet little girl with lots of spunk and energy!
Bobby took Friday (Natalie's birthday) off work so we could get ready for her party and spend the day with her. I'm so glad he did because I wouldn't have been able to get everything done by myself, especially while watching Natalie. We took time out to go to lunch and meet Rebekah, our old neighbor.
Taking Natalie's pictures for her 12 month photo session was trying and I had to do it twice since she was not very cooperative since she moves all over the place. I really wanted to get her pictures professionally taken, but Bobby wasn't keen on the idea due to the cost...maybe one day! I may just have to make an appointment sometime and take her without his knowledge :)
It was also my mom's 50th birthday, so we waited for my parents, sister, and Matt to get down to Terre Haute so we could go out to dinner to celebrate. We went to Mogger's and had a good meal with a yummy Baskin-Robbins ice cream cake. Then, once we got home, my family helped to continue to get ready for Natalie's party.
Natalie at 12 months:
1. She has 8 teeth (4 on the top and 4 on the bottom)
2. Still no walking, preferred mode of transportation is walking on her knees! She can take steps, I've seen her take as many as 5, but just won't do it consistently!
3. She is wearing mostly 12 month clothing with the exception of a few 9 month clothes.
4. She seems to be saying the same words.
5. She likes to feed herself over being fed, which can be quite messy at times.
6. Her favorite food is banana and will eat an entire one by herself, but usually only if she can take bites from the whole banana instead of picking it up in pieces off her highchair.
7. Her newest face is a "fishy" face.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.