Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Meeting Cadon Coffman!

On Friday, I decided I wanted to "try to" potty train Natalie. So, I got out the big girl undies, but just as I did that Bobby called to remind me that the internet guy was on his way to our house. Yippee!  I completely forgot he was scheduled to come and after having Natalie sit on the potty for awhile with of course nothing happening, I put her in the big girl undies, got distracted, and she peed on her bedroom floor (well half on the floor, half on very large blanket I put down in her room. 

So, from there I changed her into another pair of underwear and locked her into the kitchen so if she had any accidents, it would be easy to clean up. Of course, that resulted in poop on the floor and then Rusty puked on the floor. Even with having her potty chair in the kitchen/dining room, she did not want to sit on it. Bobby thinks I'm going to traumatize her because she whines when I try to have her sit on the potty (regular or her chair). I only sit her on it when she answers 'yes' to wanting to sit on the potty. 

Anyway, my goal of wanting to have her potty trained before her 2nd birthday may not become a reality!


This weekend we headed up to South Bend (just the girls and I) after swim lessons on Saturday. My friend, Jill, had her baby and I had planned to head up that way one weekend after she had him.  While we were at my parents house, Natalie spiked a fever on Sunday...grr! I am so sick of sickness!!  Aubrey ended up getting one after we got back on Monday and they both have awful coughs!  Going to the doctor today, so we will see.  

Natalie slept in a big girl bed at my parent's house and did awesome both nights!


Here are a few pictures of my visit to see the Coffman's!  It was so nice to catch up with Jill and made me wish I lived so much closer! I didn't grab my camera until the end of my visit and Cadon was not having it, but I got a few cute ones!

Big brother, Jax 
Cadon Christopher...such a little guy
I know Jill hates having her picture taken, but I just love these candid moments!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.