Monday, July 21, 2014

Brodzinski Family Reunion 2014

An annual tradition for as long as I can remember is the Brodzinski family reunions every summer. We have some of the standard traditions of grilling corn, swimming, and the penny scramble. Usually we take a large group photo, but by the time people were leaving, it was too late, so that was skipped this year. A cornhole tournament was added, which was fun, plus Bobby and I were the winning team!   

It is fun to see how the reunion changes/grows over the years. I remember just a few years ago there seemed to be no kids, but then this year we had tons of kids. It was a fun and busy day (weekend)! My cousin, Kyle, got married the day before so we saw lots of our family two days in a row.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.