I never had maternity photos taken with the girls, but this time around, I really wanted to capture this time in our lives since it will be the last Andreae baby for us! Bobby, of course, thought we should take our own, but I wanted a professional to take them instead of worrying about self-timer, etc. Our girls were absolutely nuts that night and wouldn't listen for anything...ugh! However, Laura was able to capture some great photos!
These were taken at 34 weeks! I'm now at 35 weeks...he'll be here before we know it!
This is probably one of my favorites!
This is basically what the girls were doing the entire session...running up and down the trail...or picking weeds!
I love a lot of them, but this is a favorite of mine too!
Oh, the sisterly love!




























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.