Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Eagle Creek Sprint Triathlon Series July/August

I thought I had posted Bobby's results from his July race, but I guess not!  The girls and I weren't able to make it to that one because I was supposed to have a photo shoot that morning, but it got cancelled at the last minute...ANNOYING!






124 OVERALL
SWIM 10:58.9 ( 85)   
TRANSITION #1 02:09.2 (215)   
BIKE 0:35:09.5 (17.1 mph/203)   
TRANSITION #2 01:26.3 ( 63)   
5K RUN 0:24:36.1 (08:12.0/100)          
OVERALL TIME 1:14:20.0
Just last weekend, we headed up to Indy again for Bobby's last Tri in this series. I'm proud of him for doing these and improving his overall time each time he's done these, especially with little to no training. The girls and I enjoy watching these races because there is always something going on, plus we cheer on our friends Dave and Emily, too!






133 OVERALL   
SWIM 11:10.6 ( 92)   
TRANSITION #1 01:58.4 (190)   
BIKE 0:33:20.2 (18.0 mph/187)   
TRANSITION #2 01:22.1 ( 72)   
5K RUN 0:25:06.6 (08:22.2/153)          
OVERALL TIME 1:12:57.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.