The girls had a great summer playing with their friends, Allison and Max (James, too)! I wasn't sure how the summer would go, but it went fabulously having Abbey watch the girls for the summer! They had a blast playing outside, making crafts, eating popsicles, making cookies, and just spending tons of time playing together! Here are a few pictures from their summer fun at Abbey's this summer. I had more, but I can't find them now.
Exhausted from all the fun this summer!
Sprinkler Fun!
Craft time!
Playing "baby in their bellies" LOL
Big girls having fun while the littles nap!
Cookie time!
Some other random pics from the summer
Aubrey has been bonding more with Bobby lately and actually requests him to rock her at night! It makes me a little sad, but happy at the same time!
Crazy bedhead!
Natalie's FAVORITE dress!
Aubrey's first dentist appointment!
Trying with no training wheels...still a work in progress!
Having this pool was perfect this summer!
Yum! Dirt pudding!
Fashionista?! haha
Aubrey and Natalie can now ride their bikes around our neighborhood with no help!
Preschool Open House
For our anniversary, Abbey and Tim offered to watch our kids OVERNIGHT! I think this was the highlight of Natalie's summer because her and Allison have been asking to have a sleepover the entire summer! Abbey was the brave soul to attempt the sleepover first and according to her, it went great! It was nice to have a dinner out and pick up the girls the next day. Max and Allison even came over for several hours that next day to swim with the girls. I told Abbey I may have to borrow her kids once baby #3 is born just to entertain my girls! :)
Natalie missed Allison so much going to her first day of pre-K, she drew a picture of Allison!
Natalie has been having some bathroom issues lately, so her reward for keeping her pants dry and clean at school was ice cream! However, the bathroom issues continue...ugh!




















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.