Wednesday, June 8, 2011

And the real estate game begins...

We officially put our house on the market tonight! Tomorrow, the realtor will come out to take pictures and put the sign up and then we are good to go!  Please pray that we sell our home quickly and get a good offer price-wise. This whole process has been very stressful for Bobby and I as a couple. It doesn't help that for the past 2 nights, Bobby has fallen asleep and taken a nap after work (must be nice). This is very frustrating on my end because Amanda (thank God for her!) and I have been doing a lot of work inside. Granted, Bobby has made the backyard look nice and pretty much have the garage organized. But seriously, he's getting on my last nerve with this falling asleep business when there is STUFF to get done!  I just hope this process goes quickly and smoothly!

On a good note, and less of a rant...Natalie is getting bigger and bigger every day it seems. She is becoming much more interactive with her toys and people. She is laughing more consistently now, and it is so cute! I love her to pieces!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.