Natalie is doing new things every day it seems! I can't believe how fast she is growing. It's exciting and sad at the same time! She is actively playing with her toys now, especially those hanging from her activity mat. She has started this new thing that she will suck on her tongue, which draws in her upper lip, so she sucks that as well. It is so funny to watch (see video). I caught her on video today rolling from her belly to her back, which she does quite interestingly (see video). I think she'll be crawling or at least army crawling in no time! It is so neat to watch her achieve each little thing every day.
Tonight, Bobby had a softball game and we had to drive separately since I didn't get home in time to leave with him since I had a patient to see this evening. So, he had Natalie with him. I beat him to the ballpark and was sitting at the picnic tables when he walked up with the baseball bag but no baby. When I asked him where Natalie was, he paused for the moment and said, "I forgot her in the car." Good thing it wasn't longer than 30 seconds since it was in the 90's today! Natalie was fine, but Bobby sure won't win 'Dad of the Year' with that one...haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.