Tuesday, August 23, 2011

1st Day of Daycare

Today was Natalie's first day at Tender Moments Play House daycare. She transitioned well and didn't cry (didn't really think she would because she does so well being passed from person to person). She was only there for 4 hours and was the only baby. I'm hoping tomorrow goes just as smoothly because she will be there with a boy and girl twins (she has met once before and did great) and will be there longer.  Natalie even got to go outside today at daycare, so I'm sure she loved that!

I wasn't quite sure how I would do since I come from a family of emotional people (thanks, Mom...haha), but I did good, too. I didn't cry and I wasn't worried. I really liked this daycare and I think this is going to be a great thing for her, especially for the socialization. I'm anxious to see how tomorrow goes! I was a little perturbed by Bobby because when I texted him that she was dropped off at daycare, he texted back..."That is kind of hard for me..."  I never texted him back because I was thinking to myself..."Really?! I could have stayed home but you insisted that I go back to work at least part-time!" Ugh...Men!  I will try to prepare you, Natalie, as well as I can about boys...but sometimes they will never ever make any sense!

Here are some more videos of Miss Natalie:


Recently, she has been enjoying pulling the playmat down and playing this way...silly girl!

Watch out, Rusty...pretty soon you won't be able to get away so easily :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.