Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Cousin Miles!

This weekend, I had the opportunity to photograph my cousin's (Natalie's 2nd cousin I believe?!) 1st birthday party. Natalie and Miles are 6 months apart. I had a lot of fun taking pictures of the party and would totally do it again!

Here is a preview of some of the pictures I took (total after editing was 360)!



Cowboy Miles


Miles and Natalie (2nd cousins?!) 6 months apart!



Tim and Miles

Happy little family! My Aunt Sarah, Tim, and birthday boy  Miles!







Rusty always around when there is food :)

Grandpa putting together Miles' new wagon

She was worn out!

Weeeee!!!!!!

First ride in his new wagon

The whole gang
Happy 1st Birthday, Miles!

I can't believe we will be doing this in 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.