Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wearing Mommy and Daddy Out!

The last couple weeks have been pretty rough...sleepwise! Natalie tends to be in the routine that she is really good during the day by being happy and taking her naps easily. However, come nighttime, a H**L breaks loose and she is only happy if she is in a room that Mommy and Daddy are in. She typically will go to bed around 8 or 9 and lately has been getting up less than 2 hours later...super fussy!  She doesn't want to eat, sleep, be held...nothing!  It takes Mommy with Round 1, Daddy with Round 2, then Mommy again usually with the last round...Round 3.

Thankfully after Round 3, she stays asleep (or has been) until the morning when it's time to get up!

I am super tired this week...and no wonder why!  Tonight, when I went to Zumba, she slept after eating (which Bobby said she was fussy) around 6:30p and got woken up by Daddy at 8:30p. She got to stay up and play some while we had company over, but then got fussy while Skyping with my parents. I tried rocking her....she wanted none of that. Bobby tried walking around in her dark room with her...still wide awake. Then, Mommy took her back (Round 3) and I laid down in our bed and shushed her to sleep within 5 minutes (around 10:30p). I just pray she stays asleep because I have an early day tomorrow and I am already exhausted!

She can now hold her bottle (when she wants to), which is actually quite a big help in the mornings when I am trying to get her ready, as well as myself. I am able to multitask while she holds her bottle and eats, I can change her diaper, take off her sleeper, and dress her! Thanks for helping Mommy, Natalie! 

Her new favorite thing is to climb up on the ottoman to stand, then just stand for a tiny bit and plop down on her butt.  Then do the whole thing over again...multiple times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.