Saturday, December 31, 2011

Holiday Gathering of Friends

Friday night, we headed up to Indy to have dinner with my 2 friends from college, along with their babies (as you have seen them before) and all our husbands. It is pretty rare to have the guys with us, so that was a nice change!

The kids really enjoyed each other and played nicely. Gavin, the youngest, did great with all the babies too. I think last time we were with Gavin he definitely did not want Natalie even to look at him :)  They had fun with all of Kevin's toys and the adults all enjoyed catching up and just watching our little ones play! By 8:30p, all the babies were pretty much all ready for bed, so everyone headed home.

Natalie slept the whole way to Terre Haute (both ways), but then once we did get home, she did not want to go to bed. She thought it was playtime!  Bobby convinced me that we needed to let her cry herself to sleep because there was nothing wrong with her...she had been fed and changed. So, we did, and she went to sleep fairly quickly. While she was getting herself to bed, I was finishing up her 1st Birthday invites. I am very proud of myself because I made them all by myself and Bobby came in at the end to fine tune it with his very detailed eye...which sometimes can really annoy me! :)  They turned out pretty good if I do say so myself!

I can't believe Natalie's 1st Birthday is only a month and a half a way...so unreal!


Natalie and Kevin at 10 months

The boys and Natalie

Starting a band?! 

More presents!  Thank you!

Trying to get 3 babies to sit still...haha...good luck!

At least the boys stayed put

Gavin, Natalie, and Kevin watching big Kevin juggle

There she goes...grabbing at Gavin!


Kevin would like the bow!

Practice picture...good one too!  Too bad Bobby didn't make it in it!

All of us!  Steph/Chris/Kevin, Bobby/Brandi/Natalie; Cassie/Kevin/Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.