Only 2 more months until we have a 1 year old!
Aubrey has been quite the happy baby and only gets mad really if she's tired, hungry, or dirty.
She is sick (still or again, not sure the best word since I feel like both girls have been sick all winter long)! At least she is not running a fever, but is congested and has a runny nose...same thing that has lasted all winter!
Aubrey Updates:
1. She no longer fits in her Old Navy 6-12 month stuff and most other clothes, she has grown into her 12 month clothes.
2. Switched to formula in the last week. She was just acting so hungry after nursing and would drink 4-5 ounces of formula after nursing, so we did the switch. I still nurse her about once a day mostly for my comfort, but I'm thinking by Easter I should be all done. It was a bittersweet transition, but I am so happy I lasted as long as I did since I was done pumping with Natalie at 5-6 months.
3. She can get herself in a sitting position from laying down now.
4. She is pretty mobile with the army crawling and has shown the ability to crawl, but doesn't use that mode of transportation often.
5. She absolutely LOVES jumping (in a contraption or on your lap).
6. Still loves sleeping with a blanket in her mouth (or some sort of fabric).
7. Hates wearing her winter coat in her carseat...gets worse every time!
8. She likes eating puffs and cheerios and is getting quite good at picking small objects up.
9. She is doing better with stage 3 foods, that are a bit chunkier, but still doesn't show much interest in table food yet.
10. She seems to gravitate toward ball toys, stacking cup type toys, and toys with lights/sounds. She is pretty interested in cause and effect type toys too.
11. I still have not heard her say any words like 'dada' or 'mama'.
Time to start planning her 1st birthday party!!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.