Monday, May 27, 2013

Princess Aubrey's Birthday Party

I planned a princess-themed party for Aubrey's 1st birthday. We ended up moving it to a local park, which was both stressful and relaxing. Although it rained, everything turned out great even with a few hiccups, and the 16 kids had plenty of room to run around.

Thanks to lots of people for their help, but especially my sis-in-law, Kristen, Alison, and Rebekah for all their help decorating beforehand!  If it wasn't for them, there wouldn't be much of the princess-theme going on.

Aubrey is very spoiled and loved and had people come from Maryland, Tennessee, Michigan, northern Indiana, Indianapolis, and locally.

What a great day and weekend we all had!

Thank you, thank you to everyone that came and made Aubrey's birthday special!


 
                                      

 

 



 

 



 


 






I have very innovative friends :)
 



I wasn't planning on it being cool like it was, but we improvised and everything turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.