Friday, January 24, 2014

Snowmageddon 2014 and Gymnastics

I haven't posted in a long time! Oops!

We've mostly just been working and hanging out, but staying busy!

The weather has been insane...cold, then nice, then FREEZING, then nice!  I can't believe I haven't even posted pictures from SNOWMAGEDDON 2014...I'm really slacking! Before the temps dropped into the negatives, we took advantage of the snowfall that Sunday and went sledding, built a snowman and fort and just had fun outside!

 




 


 

 












Then on the 13th, it was 50 degrees, so we took a walk. Like I said...crazy weather! As I sit here and type this, it's back to feeling like 3 degrees!

 

Last Friday, the girls and I headed to Plainfield to meet up with Cassie and Gavin for a little playdate at Chick-fil-a. The kids had fun playing and it was nice to catch up, like usual!


The girls have been doing pretty good overall sharing a room. Natalie oftentimes wakes up Aubrey or they begin play, etc. Then, Natalie gets her Frozen toys taken away that she wants to sleep with every night. Naptime on Mondays and Fridays have been pretty non-existent for Natalie lately. Aubrey does well with taking her naps pretty routinely!  Today, I had Natalie lay down in her bed to play quietly, but then she started playing with Aubrey and waking her up...this went on for almost an hour with me having to be the bad guy and take toys away, give a spanking, etc. Finally, I took her into our bed and she fell asleep in less than 2 minutes!  Doesn't she look so sweet and innocent when she's sleeping?!


We tried out gymnastics Monday night and luckily there was only 1 other little girl in the class because Natalie was literally bouncing off the walls and since she has never ever done gymnastics, she wasn't familiar with any of the stations. She was not a very good listener at all and Aubrey was just whiny because she wanted down to run around too!  I was going to try out the parent/child class this morning, but decided we would just try the class again on Monday night and see how she does. More than likely one of us will stay home with Aubrey and the other will take Natalie to her class to see how she does. I'm so mad at myself for not taking my SD card with me, so I only got a couple of videos of her doing gymnastics, but I can't seem to get them to load, so those will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.