She is definitely a mama's girl!
She loves playing with any type of ball.
She loves bubbles.
She could care less about TV or movies.
She likes my iPhone, of course.
Her favorite phrases are: I want down, I want out, I want up...anything that says I want...imagine that...lol
Her favorite words are: 'nana' for banana, 'wawa' for water, outside, flower, purple, that, sissy, baby, and mine
She has really come a long way with her words, and although others may not always understand her, we have come to understand her words quite well. She still has a long way to go, but at least we are over the screeching/screaming phase...for the most part anyway.
She loves to dance to music...not any specific songs really.
She loves her blankie and we are in trouble if we leave home without it.
She is our good sleeper and very routine, I will also be sad when this phase is over.
Unlike her sister, she has not tried to climb out of her crib yet or removed all clothing including her diaper while she is supposed to be sleeping...knock on wood that this remains true!
Size 2T clothing is still too large for her sometimes, and she has almost outgrown her 18 month clothes. She is in size 4 diapers and one foot is a size 5, while the other is a size 5.5.
Her official doctor stats won't be until July, but I know she weighs 23.8 pounds.
Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you so much!

The cookies were from Bites and Blessings...cute and yummy!
The cupcakes were from Christina's Simply Sweet Creations...as always, fabulous!
![]() |
| My sister made these adorable shoes |

![]() |
| It's my party and I'll cry if I want to... |
Birthday shoot idea...











































































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.