So...Aubrey spilled bubbles on my keyboard so not all of the keys work, which will make typing this interesting! The delete key doesn't work, but the 'p' and '!' started working just now...yay!
Last Saturday, I signed Natalie up for her first official 5K since she likes to imitate my running and did well last year at the Color Me Rad 5K. Well she wasn't much into the running, but walked two miles of it. It was a super hero fun run, so at least they had cute capes thanks to my mom!
 |
| Natalie of course hated the people in costume too! |
Sunday, after church, my parents and the girls headed up to Indy to do something with my mom for a belated Mother's Day activity. Surprisingly, we didn't take any pictures! We ate at the Stacked Pickle, then Natalie, my mom, Amanda and I all headed to a pottery place to paint. It was fun, but thank goodness for iPhones because otherwise Natalie would have been super bored because she got done with hers really early!
The girls and I stayed in Indy until Monday, so we could meet up with friends at the zoo. We had a great time and it was so nice to catch up with friends even though my attention is always divided while trying to keep track of two little girls :) Plus, Jill made the trip from South Bend with her family and I don't get to see her nearly enough! It was a perfect day for the zoo!! Natalie even got to touch a shark for the first time.
 |
| Natalie loves this bird mask! |
 |
| I've never seen the zebras move! |
 |
| They LOVE snakes for some reason...yuck |
 |
| End of the day...haha |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.