Thursday, October 23, 2014

Aubrey's 1st Field Trip

Today, was Aubrey's 1st Field Trip at school!  I wasn't originally planning to go, but the teacher asked that any children that were 2 be accompanied by their parent. Luckily my schedule this week was super low so I was able to go. I enjoyed being able to see Aubrey with her classmates, even though she's still really young and doesn't really have friends yet that she talks about or gravitates toward. We went to Pumpkin Works and got to go in the bean maze, learn a little bit of history, see the animals, go through a straw maze, then onto the hayride to find out pumpkin. It was a nice trip with 19 kids that are aged 2-5. Overall the kids did great! Aubrey of course wanted held every so often and wanted to hold my hand, so I'm not sure how she would have done without me there (fine I'm sure), but the teacher may have had to hold her...I don't know. She is definitely quite possessive of her mommy because I drove another little girl who is 4, in our car and Aubrey definitely didn't want the other little girl to hold my hand at all...haha!

Natalie gets to go next week with her class, so I'll be back there again! I'm looking forward to Natalie's trip since she talks about her different friends often!










Amazing Fall! Look at those colors!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.