Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fall Family Photos 2014

Normally I have someone take our photos, but I wasn't willing to pay a whole awful lot, nor did we really have time in our schedule, and Brendan who took our photos a couple years ago never got back to me (but I guess I only tried to contact him through FB instead of having Bobby text him). Plus, I wanted to get some in before all the leaves fell. I think we have at least another good 1-2 weeks of awesome, colorful scenery. I don't remember the leaves being this bright and colorful for years!

So...as soon as Bobby got home, I made him change and off we went. We literally had 15 minutes because we had small group tonight, too!  I set-up my tripod, set the camera timer, then ran to my spot, told the girls to smile, and that was that. The girls thought it was hilarious to run back and forth between our picture spot and the camera to check the image. Bobby stuck with me even though he was annoyed I didn't plan this out and it was more of a spontaneous thing!  It seems like it has rained non-stop for a week, and there was no rain, just grey skies, so why not take advantage!

Although I see some flaws with posing, etc. I still LOVE these so much and will probably take our own photos from now on!  No head swapping needed this time around!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.