Monday, June 1, 2015

Last Day of School

I remember being nervous and excited for the girls to start at The Learning Tree back in September 2014. I wasn't sure how it was going to work out, but hoped for the best!  I was more nervous I think about how Aubrey would handle the transition since she was getting such a bad rap at their previous daycare. Luckily, the girls adjusted great and learned so much!  We didn't have any snow days to contend with, so that made for an easy school year with my work schedule as well!

The teachers were great and the girls made lots of friends, even though Aubrey wasn't always the nicest with her hitting, pinching, and even biting at times...I'm hoping she is on the verge of outgrowing that!

Aubrey will still have 2 more years there and Natalie still has 1 more year before starting Kindergarten. They are excited about going back in September, but also excited to spend time with their friends, Allison and Max this summer as well!  We haven't discussed what we will do with baby #3 at the beginning of January, but he won't be able to start at The Learning Tree until he's 2, so...we should probably discuss that sooner than later!

I didn't take any pictures of Aubrey necessarily of starting preschool since I didn't really consider it preschool for a 2 year old, but will definitely do that this next school year. It's fun to see how much the girls have grown in a span of 8ish months!



Can't have a quick photo shoot without silly faces! :)



Looking forward to the summer, but also for school again in September!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.