Here is a recap of our July weekends:
July 2/3/4: Moving Weekend and 4th of July (we still don't have everything unpacked and haven't even touched our small storage shed or the garage at the old house)
July 9/10: Amanda's Bachelorette Weekend in Indy (Bobby got Natalie all weekend, which he said wasn't hard, just time-consuming. He realized he wasn't able to accomplish all he wanted to with her feeding schedule)
July 16/17: Alexis' 4th Birthday Party and Brodzinski Family Reunion...both in South Bend (Bobby possibly attending Matt's Bachelor Party in Cincinatti)
July 22/23/24: Amanda and Matt's Wedding Festivities! Friday is pedicure/massage/rehearsal day. Saturday is the wedding/reception. Sunday is gift opening day.
July 29/30/31: Home for Mom's Graduation from the LPN program.
Hopefully we will be able to unpack and set up the house like we want to sometime soon!
Updates on Natalie:
She has become quite the talker (see videos)!
She loves to stick her whole fist in her mouth (still).
She loves to suck her thumb (at times).
She loves to play with her feet.
She loves to laugh (see videos).
She loves her Daddy!
| Daddy being silly and playing in a box |
She does not love carrots (at least not yet, this was day one of introducing veggies).
| We'll see if she likes carrots during this week of trying (it's was Daddy's choice of carrots, his other options were squash or sweet potato) |
She needs bumpers in her crib since she tends to like to move everywhere but where you put her, and always ends up in one of the corners with no head room and her little arm hanging out of the crib.
For the past 2 nights, she has woken up at 2 or 3am (like she does quite often now), but on Monday she did this and when I went to warm up a bottle, she acted like she was just going to fall back asleep, so I didn't give her the bottle and she slept the rest of the night (12 hours!) So, she did this again last night and I just let her fall back asleep on her own and she again slept through the night for 12 hours! Hopefully this will break her of the habit of waking up at that time every day!
Recently I have started to give her half formula and half breast milk to try and ease her into formula, plus try to keep my supply to last as long as possible, but I think my pumping days are about over! No longer do my boobs feel like they are going to explode, so I think it's my body's natural way of being done! I wanted to last until 6 months, but since she is going to be 5 months on Sunday, I think that will be our ending point. I'm so thankful for the pump, otherwise she would have been on formula much sooner than this!
| Oh yeah...and she loves to drool! |

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.