After our long week away from home, the girls and I decided to head up to Indy last Sunday to go to Christmas at the Zoo with Auntie Amanda. It was an unseasonably warm evening and it wasn't too crowded, so it was perfect! Neither of the girls wanted to meet Santa (I doubt we get a picture with them and Santa this year because neither of them have any interest). I didn't think the animals would be out, but they were! It was fun to see them in the dark and a lot of them were pretty active. The giraffes, zebras, elephants, lions, etc area was closed, but we got to see all of the other animals. We even saw a couple of reindeer. None of us had ever been, but I would go back next year especially if it's warm like it was.















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.