So, today is November 1st and on Facebook there is a Give Thanks challenge to be done each day leading up to Thanksgiving. I have seen this on Facebook for a couple years now and I never really participate even though I think it's a great idea, so I decided this year to try to blog at least 1 thing I am thankful for each day. I think it will be a great way to reflect on the small things in life that I often forget...
Day 1: I am thankful for God's humor in my life! He tends to place things/events in my life that I often don't know how I will handle it, but for some reason things usually always work out for the best! God definitely had a sense of humor with this pregnancy since Natalie and her brother/sister will be only 15 months apart...Eeek! I don't know how we will do this, but we will just take life as it comes! There is nothing sweeter than the blessing of a baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.