This weekend, we headed up to South Bend so Bobby could attend his friend's dad's Celebration of Life gathering and so that I could visit my longtime childhood friend who just had a baby 5 weeks ago, as well as another longtime childhood friend who has 1 1/2 year old.
Day 5...I am thankful for longtime childhood friends that although we live far apart, we are able to get together at least a few times a years to visit and catch up. I wish we lived closer and got to see each other more often, but it's nice to know these friendships have lasted all these years.
 |
| Miss Ruby Catherine...5 weeks old |
 |
| Natalie trying to be like Jaxon...watching Phil blow leaves |
 |
| Allison, Ruby, me, and Natalie (doing who knows what)...I love how Ruby is looking up at Natalie |
 |
| Allison, Ruby, Jill, Jaxon |
 |
| All of us...Allie/Ruby (5 weeks), me/Natalie (8 months), Jill/Jaxon (16 months) |
 |
| Jill and Jax |
 |
| Allie and Ruby |
 |
| Natalie sure has a way with boys...haha! |
 |
| Kisses |
 |
| Natalie looks HUGE |
 |
| Attempt at getting a picture of all 3...yeah... |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.