Friday, November 18, 2011

I am thankful for...Day 18

Today I am thankful for Bobby. He is great at calling and getting things resolved (usually with his internet/technology things) so I don't have to deal with them!  He's great at getting things thrown in for free or basically so cheap you can't pass it up.

Especially today I am thankful that he set up my eye doctor appointment after he had gone to his follow-up appointment. I haven't been to the eye doctor in probably over 2 years and I have the worst eyes out of both of us! He has 20/20...and I don't even know what I am...basically blind in my right eye (not really, but I feel like it) and left eye is great (hopefully Natalie inherits her daddy's vision)!  I had noticed when I was pregnant with Natalie that my right eye had gotten A LOT worse...if I covered my left eye and only looked with my right I could not see anything!  However, they say that when you are pregnant your vision can change and may go back after giving birth, well my sight never changed. So, when I went today, although my eyes are both very healthy, my right eye had changed tremendously from my eyeglass prescription over at least 2 years!  I hate wearing my glasses because you constantly have to readjust them, so I just never really wear them unless I have them in the car while I'm driving at night. I now have contacts in and go back in 2 weeks to see how the contacts are doing and if any adjustments need to be made.

So, thank you Bobby for setting up my appointment and making me go! I can now see like a "normal" person now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.