Monday, November 21, 2011

I am thankful for...Day 19, 20, 21

Day 19: I am thankful for the ability to live in our new home, while still maintaining our mortgage on our old home (praying it will sell soon!)  Our new home allows us the extra room we needed with lots of room to grow!

Day 20: I am thankful for being able to watch our church service online since Natalie slept in on Sunday morning (as well as me) and Bobby had the carseat anyway since he had to be at church at 8a when it didn't start until 10a.


Day 21: I am thankful for a healthy, full of energy, smiley, happy baby girl who changed our lives for the better and is taking us on the adventure of our lives!  I could just stare at her all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.