Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I am thankful for...Day 14, 15

Day 14...I am thankful for Mondays I have no appointments or anywhere to go, just get to stay home with my baby girl!

Day 15...I am thankful for my job on days when all my patients can be seen and no one cancels and I am running on time (which I do most days).

Today at daycare, Natalie only took 1 45 minute nap which while she was in her crib she took off her socks (like usual) and today decided she wanted to take her pants off as well, and was swinging them around in the air. Her pictures from last week supposedly didn't turn out (as well as a few other kids) due to a 'camera malfunction.' So she will have picture re-takes next Tuesday. Thank goodness it wasn't today because her hair was a crazy mess since she is such a wild sleeper!

Natalie's newest things are being obsessed with playing with Daddy's bottom lip. She loves just to grab it and pull it down...she will do it for awhile before she moves on to his ears!  She also now loves to stand up at the window and pull on the blinds, as well as pull herself up on the TV stand and touch the screen. She is one crazy 'almost' 9 month old!  She definitely keeps us on our toes!

Happy girl...her hair can finally hold a barrette, that is until she pulls it out!

Naughty baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.