We decided to take Natalie to see her very first movie in the theater on Black Friday! She did awesome and LOVED it!
We saw the movie FROZEN...it is SO cute! I will definitely be buying it once it comes out in March...I can't wait!
When I showed Bobby the trailer, he thought it looked like it would be too scary, but once we watched it, it wasn't really scary at all and what Disney movie can you think of that doesn't have a "bad guy" in it?! We thought for sure Natalie was going to fall asleep before the movie even started because there were 30 minutes of "commercials" prior to the movie starting. However, she was alert and attentive the entire movie! I can't believe how big she is getting! Aubrey stayed home with Bobby's parents because there is no way she would have paid attention that long. I definitely recommend this movie to everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.