Monday, May 16, 2011

Big Girl Bottle = Big Girl Projectile Spit-up

Tonight, I broke out the "big girl" bottle since it holds more than the 5oz bottles. Lately, Natalie has been eating 5-6oz at a time for the most part and since she hadn't eaten for 4 hours or more, I decided I would fill her bottle up to 7oz to see how much she would eat. Well, she ate well...she ate 6 to 6.5 oz! However, I was not expecting what happened next. While I was burping her with the burp cloth on my shoulder, all of a sudden she made a noise she had not made before...the sound of at least half of her bottle coming back up. Before I knew it, she threw up over my shoulder, didn't even touch the burp cloth. Instead shot all over the ottoman we were sitting on and onto the floor. It looked like a scene from the 'Exorcist.' Daddy got the privilege of cleaning up the mess while Mommy went and changed my clothes since it was all over me as well. Natalie just watched and smiled the whole time Bobby cleaned up the mess she made. I think we will be taking burp breaks during her feedings from now on!

Daddy kissing her head


She's so funny


Big Girl Bottle = the 'Exorcist'

I love my Daddy!

I'm going to be 3 months old tomorrow!

Cute little strawberry butt

Funny story about this cake...our neighbors (Eric and Rebekah) both had crappy days at work so they brought us over an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. They are so funny! We all enjoyed it...baby Natalie will enjoy it later in a bottle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.