I got my Mother's Day gift today from Bobby and it was $150 for the spa here in town that I like to go to! It covers a pedicure, facial, and 1 hour massage! He did a great job, even if he did just get it today...haha! I can't wait to use it!
Tomorrow will be interesting for me because Bobby and I are heading up to Chicago to watch Cubs vs. Cardinals on a rooftop that he got through work! Can't wait, even if I do have to sit through a 2 hour sales pitch for his work. The interesting part is going to be that we are meeting my mom before we get to Chicago to give Natalie to my parents for the night. This will be the first overnight trip away from Natalie, so we'll see how I handle it! I know I'll miss her like crazy, but it will be nice for Bobby and I to have a night away! My mom and dad are super excited too that she gets to spend the night, if my mom would have had it her way, she would had taken Natalie on Sunday when we were all in Indy and then we'd pick her up Wednesday, but I wasn't ready for that quite yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.