Monday, May 30, 2011

Tribute to Great Great Grandma Frick

Today my mom called and said that my Great Grandma Frick (Natalie's great-great grandma) passed away. She was 92, and I know without a doubt she is in a much better and happier place!  I have anticipated this to happen for some time since she broke her hip this winter. I wanted to dedicate today's blog to some pictures we had recently taken of her. I am so happy that she got to meet Natalie on Easter weekend and we all had a great visit (well everyone but my dad who unfortunately was not feeling well that day)! 

Those we love don't go away,
They walk beside us every day,
Unseen, unheard, but always near,
Still loved, still missed and very dear.


At 33 weeks pregnant








Seeing Natalie at 2 months old for the first time


We had such a great visit this day!





Natalie loved staring at her great-great grandma!

Great picture of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.