11 o'clock Bobby had a make-up softball game
Right after the game, we headed up to Raccoon Lake in Rockville, IN (about 45 minutes away) to go boating with James and Amanda. However, after waiting over 2 hours after our scheduled time, we were told the boat wouldn't be fixed in time, so hopefully we will get to go back with them, and third times a charm because their 1st attempt (without us) landed them stranded in the lake on a broke-down jet ski!
Even though we didn't get to go boating, the girls had fun playing in the sand and Natalie enjoyed the lake. I got in the lake (I hate lakes) even to supervise Natalie. Natalie did great in the water...she's getting way too big!
![]() |
| picnic in the back of the car |
Even though I knew of Raccoon Lake, we have never even thought of going, but may need to return.
After we found out the boat would not be fixed in time, we headed back to Terre Haute to go to the fair for the last day. We looked at some animals/exhibits, ate some fair food, and the girls each got to ride the carousel. Natalie picked the carousel out of all of the rides and then toward the end of her ride, she was ready to get off. Aubrey on the other hand LOVED it and was laughing the entire time...it was so cute! (Thanks Amanda for taking our pictures!)

Bobby did a great job capturing the moments on the carousel!


![]() |
| I couldn't decide if I liked the colored or b&w better...LOVE this picture! |





















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.