Friday, July 19, 2013

"What's that?" and Tooth #6

"What's that?" is now Natalie's new tagline. I love watching how much she is growing up, learning tons of new things every day!  I just noticed today that Natalie is now pointing to things and asking "What's that?" Most of the time I can figure out what she is pointing to but others I have no idea and just make up something that in the general vicinity. Today, it was a stop sign, a grocery store, and I couldn't make out the other thing while I was driving. She also says "Natalie, happy!" and Natalie, excited!" She hasn't been calling herself 'Nat' as much, but I still here is occasionally. She is also being very imaginative in her play, as well as tending to her sister or hugging her at times. Other than the random outbursts and tantrums, I'm really liking her observant, imaginative, inquisitive side.

Aubrey on the other hand just had her 6th tooth pop up (or down since it's on the top)!  Now she has 2 front top teeth and 4 bottom teeth. She's not any closer to walking at the moment, but we have heard her say the word 'dog.'

Today, we went to the ISU campus in the commons area that has a huge fountain. I didn't even know it existed until this week when the Lovell's (who have Evelyn and Nora) invited us one evening to join them. The girls had so much fun that I decided to go mid-day today and meet up with Abbey (who has Allison and Max). Bobby also met us over there on his lunch break. I didn't anticipate we would be there more than an hour, but we ended up grabbing lunch at the food court and then played some more in the water for 2 hours. It was fun and now the girls are napping, which I could probably take a nap too, but I need to get everything around for decorating Rebekah and Eric's vow renewal this evening.

Just wanted to share some quick pictures of the girls in the fountain today...so fun and FREE!




haha! How can you not get a chuckle out of this one!
Very interesting concept! I used this today because I didn't want to drag the girls out of the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.