Tonight, my sister drove from Indy to Terre Haute to watch Natalie while Bobby and I attended the Crisis Pregnancy Center fundraiser dinner. Bobby and I enjoyed ourselves at the dinner, and they had a great speaker, Abby Johnson (ex-director of Planned Parenthood). It lasted a little longer than scheduled, and we rode with our neighbors there but couldn't find them or get ahold of them on their phones, so I made Bobby take me home so I could relieve Amanda of her "duties" and so she could finally leave to go home since she had to work in the morning.
When I got home, Amanda was finishing up homework and Natalie was sleeping on the couch. However, although it seemed peaceful when I walked in, this was totally not the case while we were away! Amanda said she placed Natalie in every imaginable position she could think of and even tried to feed her, but Natalie was not having any of it I guess (can we say separation anxiety?!) Amanda was to the point where she was going to put Natalie in her stroller and push her around the apartment, but she finally got her to sleep on the couch while placed on her stomach (where she still currently lies, so I know I'm in for a very sleepless night for mommy!)
Even though Amanda is getting married this summer, I think this was still great birth control for her, but wasn't enough to scare her away from babysitting this summer (thank goodness)! The plan is for Natalie and I to go up to Indy on Saturday to go dress shopping for me for Amanda's wedding since my boobs are way too huge to fit in the dress I was originally going to wear. Too bad I couldn't just chop these things off because the dress fits well everywhere else and God knows I would not miss the added size of these things one bit! I really hope Natalie does not inherit the robustness of my bust...haha! Unfortunately, I don't think she has a choice! I really hope the shopping trip on Saturday goes better than Natalie and Amanda's night they had together today!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.