Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Typical Night at Home

We went to look at another house tonight. It was nice, but the yard had some standing water and the backyard was fenced but looked right at the backyard of another home (I know, I know) you are going to have that in a subdivision. I think the water (drainage ditch in the front) was the downfall of this home because otherwise it's the perfect size and had a great layout compared to all the homes we've seen thus far. I still love the other one I have mentioned, but sale is pending on that one already...boo!  So, the search continues. We also had to go into the back to sign all the mortgage pre-approval papers. It's definitely a whole other ballgame compared to when I was pre-approved 4 years ago! I basically felt like we were signing our life away just for the bank to say 'yes' you can afford the amount of home you wish to purchase or 'no way!'  Needless to say, we are approved for double what we want to spend, but man is there a ton of paperwork involved now!

Other than our house hunt tonight, we really didn't do much. I still haven't been able to get Natalie to roll over again so I could see, but we worked on it a lot today!

Caught her sucking her thumb

Playtime

She's so happy!

Rusty must be tired!


Natalie was not happy we took her off her play mat

Rusty wanted to cuddle tonight, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.