Friday, May 11, 2012

Big Girl Seat

So, Natalie's 'Big Girl' carseat was finally put in my car thanks to Bobby, so yesterday was Natalie's first day getting to ride in her new seat. She probably could have stayed in her other seat until she was 5...well maybe not that long, but she wouldn't have met the weight limit of 32lb of the other carseat for some time. I wanted to get the baby carseat washed so it was ready to go for when it is time to take Aubrey home from the hospital.


Today, I had my weekly doctor's appointment which was uneventful and bummed me out a little. I am a little more thinned out, but staying right at 2-3cm with Aubrey head down, but not very low quite yet. I was really hoping I would go in today and the doctor was going to say "I think you should head on over to the hospital because you're going to have a baby today!"  Only in my dreams!  I hope Aubrey doesn't decide to take her sweet little time like Natalie did because my belly is getting uncomfortable. I am nowhere near mentally or physically ready to be taking care of 2 little girls, but I am ready not to be pregnant!

Basement Progress: We were supposed to have drywall delivered today, which it was, but only the ceiling drywall for the guest room (least of my concerns) was correct, so they have to bring the rest out on Monday. Our insulation is supposed to be in today, but Bobby has yet to be contacted (already over a week past the original scheduled delivery date). Drywall is scheduled to be installed early/mid-week next week. I really hope Aubrey isn't waiting for her room to be done because at this rate it won't be done until she is a teenager!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.