Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Last Day of Daddy's Leave

Today is the last day that Bobby will be home because tomorrow he returns back to work even though I did ask him to stay home until the end of the week because I think it is silly to go back on a Thursday...but whatever!

This is how Bobby spent his afternoon...thanks for all the help!


By looking at this picture you would think that Bobby is the one that gave birth 2 weeks ago and has to get up every 2-3 hours each night to feed Aubrey.  In his defense (but not much of one) he did get up at 4:30a, but didn't go back to sleep because he said he couldn't. Yesterday, he basically slept all day because he said his stomach hurt. I slept off and on while I could because I was running a low grade fever...just like I did with Natalie, and it went away in 24 hours...thank goodness. Bobby did cut the trim today and I painted it, but no naps for Mommy! Plus, Natalie had diaper rash that made her scream when you changed her diaper, which she still has, but tolerating a little better. Aubrey seems to be happy and healthy and sleepy!

Tomorrow will be interesting since it will be the first day that I will have the 2 girls all to myself. Please pray for patience and good behavior all around because we will need it!

Here is a project...another idea from Pinterest that I completed. Much better than having all the hairclips and headbands in Natalie's dresser drawer. At least now, I can see all of them!

In Natalie's room
In Aubrey's soon-to-be room

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.