Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Birthday, Evan and Lexi!

Be ready to be bombarded with pictures since I haven't posted for a week!

Last Friday night, we headed up to South Bend to celebrate Evan and Alexis' birthdays and to see my Grandma Toby and cousins from Tennessee. Bobby headed back on Sunday night while the girls and I stayed in South Bend. Then, Bobby came back up Tuesday night for the 4th and we headed back to Terre Haute on Thursday for my postpartum check-up.

Last Saturday was a long, tiring, but fun day. It started off not being too hot, but definitely warmed up by later in the afternoon. Evan and Alexis had their birthday party at Rum Village park. This was the first time for Aubrey to meet Bobby's aunt, uncles, and cousin. I didn't get any pictures since she was pretty fussy and it was kind of difficult to get pictures while holding her, plus I had to feed her twice in the car while we were there. Happy Birthday, Evan (8) and Alexis (5...or as she says, "a whole hand")!

Birthday Girl, Lexi
Birthday Boy, Evan 


Natalie trying to get the hang of it
Daddy taking a swing

Brielle with spectators
Before

...After

Relaxin'


After the party, we headed over to my parents house for an evening cookout with family from Tennessee...swimming, swinging, eating, and playing in sand. This was Great-Grandma Toby's 1st time to see Aubrey, but unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of them together.


Playing with Ty

Love getting dirty!

 


Playing with Tuff



Just chillin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.